Is SAP Business One for me?
It is an integrated accounting and business management software product designed specifically with small and mid-sized businesses in mind. It is both easy to use and affordable.
Hear what our customers have to say
What does SAP Business One do?
Accounting and Financials
- Financial accounting – including ledger, budgeting, account setup and maintenance
- Budgeting – including managing budget creation, allocation, and distribution
- Banking – including tracking processes such as cash receipts, deposits and credit cards
- Financial reporting – including balance sheets, cash flow analysis and transaction reports
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sales opportunity management – manage the entire sales process through different sales stages
- Web-based customer management – give your sales team secure access to customer data over the web
- Microsoft Outlook integration – import customer data into your Outlook contacts list
- Customer service and support – track all customer interaction activities
- Business partner management – manage master data for your resellers and channel partners
Operations and Distribution
- Sales and delivery – generate price quotes, enter customer orders, set up deliveries and more
- E-commerce – set up your own "online store" that is fully integrated with inventory and financials,
- Purchasing – manage and maintain your vendor contracts and transactions
- Inventory management – handle inventory levels, item management, price lists and more
- Production planning – manage your production material requirements through a wizard-based process
Administration and Reporting
- Human resources management – capture pertinent information about each employee
- Automatic alerts – define your own alerts and unique workflow processes
- Dashboards and reports – create intuitive reports and dashboards for every aspect of your business
- Drag and relate – view important relationships between data
- Customisation and integration – enable users to easily add fields, change forms, and personalise queries and reports
How will SAP Business One help my business?
This ERP software helps you bring sales, financial management, banking, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory management, and customer relationship management together all under one flexible, responsive system.
- Get a complete view of your business with a single, accurate source for all critical, up-to-the-minute business data
- Expand your business and customers with web-based CRM and e-commerce capabilities
- Take proactive control of your business through automatic alerts, workflows, and response to key business events and customer needs
- Streamline your operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes such as sales, purchasing, inventory, and financials
- Support your changing needs with easy-to-use customisation tools to tailor SAP Business One to fit your specific business needs and individual user preferences
- Trust in a solution you can count on. SAP Business One is offered by SAP, the world's leader in business software solutions
We were one of the first SAP Business One partners, taking the product to market shortly after its launch in the UK in 2003. The first UK partner to achieve GOLD Partner status and only one of two Master VARs. Codestone also has one of the largest dedicated SAP Business One teams in the country.
We have a proven, practical project methodology based on Prince 2 and only supply this one accounting & ERP software product, meaning that we’re totally focused on it and don’t dilute our energy and investment on competitive products.
We support over 3,000 end users across 250+ sites in the UK and a further 35 international sites, and frequently win business from other SAP Business One partners who fail to deliver projects or support clients effectively.