Customer Marketing Manager
£40,000 basic per annum plus £10,000 per annum performance-based bonus +Pension +Flexible Working
This role of Customer Marketing Manager will manage the creation, execution, and optimisation of marketing initiatives with the goal of customer retention and upsell and cross-sell opportunities across our portfolio of SAP ERP/EPM, Analytics/BI, CCH Tagetik software products and CaMS (Cloud and Managed Services), for current customers. You will be tasked with developing and executing a comprehensive customer marketing plan that includes a variety of customer communications, user events, case studies, customer reference management and customer advocacy.
You will co-own overall customer marketing results. Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, you will work with our LOB Marketing Executives/Managers across three main lines of business, Digital Marketing & Branding Manager and Copywriter / Content Manager, to achieve results.
The Customer Marketing Manager serves as the company’s subject matter expert for all aspects of the marketing that occurs post-sale at Codestone Group. This role focuses on growth campaigns and revenue retention with existing customers. You will be responsible for 1) customer retention and engagement tactics such as Net Promotor Score, surveys, events, outbound communications, advocacy, supporting moments that matter, case studies and references plus 2) leading CRM best practices. You will be responsible for all customer marketing programming and campaigns, and the metrics they drive.
1) Customer Retention & Engagement (aka Customer Experience)
Develop the strategy and execution of customer retention and engagement tactics, including:
- Plan with sales and LoB marketing stakeholders to develop and deliver marketing campaigns addressing the white space and support our account expansion motion
- Create and deliver a calendar of customer communications and processes including Net Promotor Score surveys, user events, outbound communications, advocacy, supporting moments that matter, case studies and references, etc.
- Formalise a Brand Ambassador/Advocacy program from existing customers who can help us spread the word about the work we do and the impact we provide
- Identify ways to grow our customer love across popular review sites; e.g., G2, Gartner Peer Insights, TrustRadius
- Make customer stories come to life. Work with Content Manager to identify and develop content for customer stories ranging from case studies, testimonials, filmed narratives, webinars, events, and other ideas we haven’t thought about
- Share and publicise customer wins, milestones and go lives with excitement and energy and supporting the organisation create moments that matter. This programming supports the development of a healthy story funnel, and story types will reorient around end users rather than the buyers
- Create, execute, monitor, report, and follow up on programs to generate a targeted number of install base “leads”
- Achieve ROI metrics by working with the sales and LoB Marketing teams, managing and analysing campaign data in Hubspot and Connectwise
Act as Lead of the management of our CRM database (Connectwise) and Hubspot (e-marketing), including:
- Work within the CRM Project Team (commercial, sales, marketing, IT) to develop and deliver the CRM system
- Create and implement a best practice plan around CRM data management: updates, unsubscribes, integrations, filtering, reporting, configuring, etc.
- Support the change management communications on the new CRM system
- Research and implement improvements and enhancements to our CRM and e-marketing platforms going forward
- Act as the primary lead of our HubSpot platform with regards to:
- Define requirements and lead implementation and maintenance of workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboards, and data flows
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management
- Proven 7+ years B2B marketing experience, in customer marketing and/or demand generation
- Strong experience in CRM/email marketing
- Prior experience in marketing SAP, Microsoft, CCH Tagetik (or other SaaS) software preferred
- Experience in delighting customers and creating successful marketing programs aimed at customers
- A vision for tracking return of effort and investment for your work
- Prior email, case study and customer story copywriting experience
- A passion for customers and the ability to understand their journey and experience
- Able to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments with changing expectations and responsibilities
- Exceptional project management skills
Personal Development in the Role:
- This role is suited for a marketing specialist and/or generalist who would like to further develop and excel in account-based marketing, CRM and CX specialisms.
- The role holder will build on skills and experience in:
- Resilience and ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Developing greater field marketing, digital marketing, event management, and online lead generation capabilities
- Growing an expertise in CX B2B marketing – a unique capability
- Measuring results and data-driven mindset in customer marketing
- Interpersonal, influencing and customer/stakeholder relationship skills
- Assigned mentor within chosen marketing function, industry, or line of business
- Up to six paid days of training
- 1-2 paid days per year for pre-agreed career development training
- 1-2 paid days per year for pre-agreed CX/CRM training
- 1-2 paid days per year for marketing strategy and/or leadership skills