Inside Sales Executive
£25,000 pa – OTE £35,000pa (depending on experience) +Pension +Healthcare +Hybrid Working
Reporting to the Sales Director, an enthusiastic, results focused individual is required to join an established sales team. This office based, new business focused salesperson will be primarily responsible for nurturing inbound and outbound leads, managing, and developing sales pipeline, generating new business opportunities, and booking meetings for our Business Development team.
Alongside this they will be required to work with the Business Development Manager with ongoing customer relationships, as well as generating sales revenue where possible from these accounts.
Assisting with order processing, generating sales proposals and contract paperwork, along with other sales administration will also be a requirement.
This is a target focused role, and the individual will be expected to achieve and exceed targets on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.This is an ideal role for anyone looking to build a career in sales, and many of our Inside Sales team have gone on to have successful careers in either our Account Management or customer facing New Business teams.
This can be homebased, attendance to Poole office required once a week. Preferred candidate would be in the Dorset area.
Required Experience and Key Successful Factors:
The primary objective of the CCH Tagetik BDM is to achieve their overall revenue goal, either by onboarding new prospects or by upselling and cross selling into existing accounts. In this capacity:
- Professional telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with customers
- Good communicator with a professional telephone manner
- Well-presented, welcoming, and friendly manner
- Efficient and professional
- Good time management
- Multitasker with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and tenacious
- Team player and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and ability to think laterally under pressure
- Understanding of the business software and IT infrastructure marketplace – in particular ERP
- IT Software sales background
- Proven successful telephone sales history