Junior IT Service Delivery Manager
up to £35K (depending on experience) +Bonus +Pension +Flexible working +Access to Online Training
Codestone seeks a high-calibre individual to join a well-established team to support our Senior Service Delivery Manager. You will be primarily responsible for (but not limited to) managing the relationship with the Customer, managing the relationship with Vendors, providing regular reporting, managing escalations, progressing outstanding requests from the Customer and assisting with the BAU Support function as and when required.
**Working hours will be within core hours 7am to 7pm. Core Shift will be 9am to 5pm. On site
attendance will vary but we must provide a regular onsite Customer facing presence.
Candidates should have experience working in a customer service oriented and customer facing
- A professional and confident manner
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Good understanding of relevant technology – proficient in a technical working environment
- Good interpersonal skills and communication (both written and oral) when engaging with people of all levels.
- Ability to manage relationships with customers, vendors and colleagues confidently and competently
- Ability to think laterally under pressure with attention to detail
- Microsoft 365 Knowledge
- Azure Knowledge
- Google Workspace Knowledge
- Agile Working
Qualifications and Certifications
Minimum GCSE or equivalent Maths and English – grade C or above