Marketing Manager – Cloud IT and Managed Services LoB
Up to £35,000 per annum basic plus £10,000 per annum Performance-based bonus +Pension +Flexible Working
The role of Marketing Manager for the Cloud IT and Managed Services (CaMS) Line of Business (LoB) at Codestone Group, will be responsible for the conception and execution of key marketing initiatives that will raise awareness and directly provide the sales team with demand / lead generation commensurate to meet or exceed the sales targets set for the LoB.
As part of a growing and integrated team, you will be responsible for planning, delivering, and measuring demand generation and customer marketing activities promoting our growing portfolio across Cloud IT solutions, including Microsoft, Azure, Bulletproof, etc. and Managed Services, including Codestone Cloud, Codescan, SystemSure 24x7x365 UK-based Support Centre and SOC/SIEM services, etc. You will co-own the success of the LoB marketing programs, reporting to the Group Marketing Director and working closely with the other LoB (SAP ERP/EPM and CCH Tagetik EPM) and Functional Marketing team members plus Sales, Product Management, and your key Microsoft and other vendor stakeholder(s).
- LoB Marketing program development and management: Plan, create and execute annual LoB marketing plan to attract and nurture cross-sell and up-sell programs to increase penetration within our customer base, executed with support from our Digital Marketing Manager, Copywriter, Inside Sales, Presales, Product Management, and/or Customer Marketing Manager (as needed)
- Marketing performance: Continually measure and report on results vs targets; optimise plans and test, measure, learn to find new approaches; analyse and define audience segments to drive campaign plans
Activities within the LoB Marketing Program include:
- Graphic design/content development: Understand the customer persona and journey and develop and promote rich written/visual content that attracts our target audience. Content includes but not limited to ebooks, webinars, snippets, animations, infographics, videos, virtual and augmented content, etc., executed with the support from our Copywriter and Digital Marketing Manager (where needed)
- Messaging: Ensure accurate and consistent message across all channels (website, blog, social media, email campaigns, sales presentations & proposals templates, etc.)
- Lead/customer nurturing: Support our team of Inside Sales, Business Development Managers and Account Managers, with lead/customer nurturing tactics and sales enablement corporate / LoB materials.
- Social media: Execute the social media marketing strategy defined for the relevant LoB
- External partners: Manage vendor partner marketing contacts to maximise Codestone’s share-of-voice and demand generation opportunities. Support Sales in mapping and communicating to vendor partner influencers
- Events management: Participate as a team in managing our Customer Day and any LoB-relevant trade shows; e.g., Microsoft tradeshows, etc.
- Working with our Digital Marketing Manager to accelerate results and marginal gains through website optimisation, PPC, SEO and social media
- This role is suited for a marketing specialist and/or generalist and fosters an omnichannel experienced individual
- The role holder will be able to build skills and experience in:
- Resilience and ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Developing & delivering integrated marketing plans across all areas of the marketing mix
- Developing digital marketing, content development & online lead generation capabilities
- Implementing B2C and/or B2B marketing strategies, CX principles and the latest digital marketing technologies/practices in a growing/expanding B2B company
- Measuring results and understanding how to build in ROI in execution
- Interpersonal, influencing and customer/stakeholder relationship skills
- Graphic, verbal and written communication skills and being able to convert technical information into business benefits appealing to a mix of target personas
Required Experience and Key Successful Factors:
- 4+ years of general hands-on marketing experience either in B2B or B2C industry or proven delivery within Clarivos/Codestone organisation in Associate/Executive role
- Proven digital marketing and content writing experience
- Lead generation experience
- Microsoft product/solution knowledge (previous experience advantage)
- Assigned mentor within chosen marketing function, industry, or line of business
- Up to six paid days of training
- 1-2 paid days per year for pre-agreed career development training
- 1-2 paid days per year for pre-agreed product/solution training
- 1-2 paid days per year for marketing strategy and/or leadership skills