Microsoft Cloud Architect
£70K to £75K pa (depending on experience) +Bonus +Car allowance +Healthcare +Casual dress code +Hybrid working policy
We are seeking a talented and experienced Microsoft Cloud Architect to join our growing technical consultancy team. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving digital transformation projects. Your day-to-day role will consist of the implementation, testing, designing and documentation of complex infrastructure projects.
You’ll get to work with a close-knit group of pre-sales consultants, helpdesk, and project management staff, ensuring a smooth implementation of complex projects. Let’s make technology work for our clients together.
You will need to have a proven and demonstrable track-record in all aspects of Microsoft Cloud Architect.
Required Experience and Key Successful Factors
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar Senior Cloud Consultant or Solutions Architect role
- Ability to work effectively with business and IT stakeholders, both internal and partners.
- Evidence of previous technical design and architectural experience.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- A well-developed communication and presentation skills.
- A background in Microsoft cloud technologies is essential. With a specialisation in Office 365 and Azure migration projects.
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Good time management, great multitask skills with a can-do attitude
- Experience working with, and designing solutions across, a range of technologies and specialisms.
- Experience of architecting solutions within public cloud providers such as Azure)
- Awareness and understanding of serverless computing, IaaS, SaaS and PaaS
- Assuring and where applicable producing Low-Level Designs – end to end architecture solutions within the Cloud arena.
- Evangelist in Microsoft Cloud solutions and able to keep up with all the latest trends and emerging technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Identity management systems (Azure AD, ADFS, MFA, SAML)
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 (Planning and migrations).
- Identity and Access management
- Device and Application Management
- Information Protection
- Compliance management
- Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Modern workplace
- Excellent Azure planning and migration projects
- Azure Virtual Desktop implementation
- Azure Networking
- Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Azure Landing zones
- Experience writing and executing platform test plans
- Microsoft Azure scripting (JSON/BICEP/PowerShell)
- Microsoft Viva Platform
- Microsoft Powerplatform
- Good understanding of Office 365 E5 products
- A good understanding of SAN environments
- SUSE Linux Experience
- Experience in Citrix technologies
- Experience in VMWare products
- Knowledge of Microsoft Zero-trust security models and deployment.
- Knowledge cloud and Microsoft adoption framework
- Working towards a Compliance standard (ISO, Cyber essentials, PCI-DSS)
- Microsoft Azure certifications (AZ-104, 140, 303 and 305)
- Microsoft 365 certifications (MS-500, MS-700)
Why join Codestone
Located in Poole, London, Devon and Manchester, our 220+ professionals represent 15+ nationalities and speak 37+ languages. More so, our culture has an enviable reputation in the industry which we work hard to maintain. We are focused on creating an inclusive environment where our team members thrive and achieve their full potential in life. In everything we do, we strive to bring out the best in everyone. This applies to our customers, our people, and the people we connect with in our wider community. Therefore, first and foremost we recruit with character and cultural fit in mind.
2 things that we want to share with anyone considering joining us:
- We’ve got big ambitions for you and the future of our organisation. These are embodied in our Inspire – Transform – Achieve mantra that drives every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our team members to fully embrace this mantra and work hard while having fun. We value every member of our team, their diversity, and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at Codestone, we really mean it. #lovewhatyoudo
- The one thing the pandemic has taught us is that a lot of current and future colleagues want to embrace home or flexible working. Therefore, we have introduced a progressive highly flexible hybrid model which we are delighted to tell you more about during the selection process.
We Win Together with Inclusion
The Codestone Group (inclusive of Clarivos/Rinedata Ltd, DSCallards and Codestone Solutions Ltd) has a proactive attitude when it comes to looking after the wellbeing and inclusion of all our employees. We promote equal opportunities through our recruitment process and a positive, inclusive culture across the business of which we are proud. We are diverse in our approach to recruitment and recognise that talent comes in all different forms. The diversity in our team, e.g., 15 nationalities and 37 languages – is what helps our business work so well.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
If you are a person with disabilities and require reasonable adjustments to be made to make your application, please contact [email protected]