Boyum IT and Codestone present a brand new add-on, CRM for Outlook, that integrates SAP Business One with Microsoft Outlook.
CRM for Outlook enables sales, support and management to perform and update important SAP Business One tasks directly in Outlook, saving you time and increasing user adoption of your SAP Business One solution.
Whether you need to see the most recent sales to a customer or update a business opportunity on a lead, you can now do this in Outlook. You can also find vital information in different areas of SAP Business One more efficiently. This add-on offers you a CRM cockpit in Outlook that gives you all the information and power you need to handle CRM effectively, directly from Outlook.
Features and benefits:
- Manage business partners, contacts, opportunities and activities directly in Outlook, saving time and making updates easier.
- Create and send emails in Outlook as you always do and link them to SAP Business One records (sales orders, contracts, activities etc.) directly in Outlook, making it easier to maintain a history of communications with customers.
- A timeline enables all employees to share and see recent activities connected to the relevant business partner.
- Jump directly to information in SAP Business One with a single click, saving you a lot of time looking up data.
- Remote access gives you the information you need, whenever you need it.
- The rollout of CRM for Outlook is very easy. The familiarity with Outlook allows user to get up and running quickly.
- Customise for your own needs. Choose relevant UDF information from SAP Business One that you want to display on your Outlook ribbon when you receive an email.
- Create activities and service calls on the fly directly from Outlook. Your activities will appear in your Outlook Calendar.
- Further improve your daily work routines through additional integrations:
- Call your contacts from Skype or Lync
- Look up directions on Google Maps
- Go directly to the BP’s website in your favourite browser
- See LinkedIn profile in the ribbon and lookup in browser
- Manage campaigns in MailChimp and add contacts to your existing list