If you have field service engineers that need an offsite tool to review and resolve assigned field service activities, and capture key information such as serial numbers and barcodes, have you thought about the SAP Business One Service Mobile App?
While the existing sales app for SAP Business One HANA covered sales opportunities, orders, quotes etc., this new app goes much further and is ideal for businesses selling equipment that needs ongoing servicing or repair.
It is a key productivity tool that lets service technicians manage service contracts and handle all the associated activities, including viewing, filtering and resolving service tickets, service history, map of the customer site, taking photos and the ability to view their KPIs.
As a stand-alone app it works with the SAP Business One HANA and complements existing SAP Business One HANA customers. But it’s the seamless integration that makes this app stand out as, it allows you to complete functions and synchronize with your SAP Business One solution.
Ideal for entry level field service management
As an entry level field service management tool, with the integration in Business One, this app is ideal. For existing SAP Business One HANA customers it offers an immediate solution with no added complexity. If you wish to invest in a more sophisticated field service management app then Geopal could be more suitable. With a monthly subscription these apps comes with the next level of rich features and functions.
The SAP Business One Service Mobile App is quick and easy to implement and use and app’s features include: resolve your tickets online and offline, review service contract details, check-in to a location, easily call customers direct, take photos and capture images for open tickets, service history, scan an item, view and edit sales orders, PDF reporting, capturing customer signature and Bluetooth portable printing.
Working offline capability
The offline capability is a real benefit as until now an internet connection has always been needed to record information.
But with SAP Business One Mobile App you can simply download the latest service ticket data to your mobile device in advance and then resolve the downloaded service tickets offline, uploading the edited tickets when you are online again.
Why choose the SAP Business One Service Mobile App?
- The mobile app is primarily aimed at small to medium sized organisations with a field service engineer workforce, looking to combine their financials, stock management, purchasing and CRM.
- It enables your sales people to run an offline synchronised field service in a self-contained app which gives them access to all their job statuses
- The speed is impressive as it automates processes and takes away administrative burden such as capturing and synchronising customer signatures.
- A ready-made solution that gives you a lot of key functionality, increasing your overall productivity.
What do I need to run the App?
- SAP Business One v9.3 PL04 version for SAP HANA
- HANA Service Layer & Mobile Service installed & configured
- Apple iPhone 5 or higher running iOS 8 or higher
- Android – Coming Soon
- SAP Business One named user License:
- Mobile Application User
- Limited CRM License
- Professional License
If you’d like listen to one of our webinars or see a demo, please contact us to arrange.