Senior CCH Tagetik Consultant
Competitive salary, depending in experience +Bonus +Pension +Flexible Working
A role in our Clarivos community is perfect for you if you want to create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to complex & challenging client problems. You’ll have responsibility from day one. Work alongside experts in different technologies & industries and thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment.
- Contribute to the requirements gathering, design and implementation stages of a project
- Be co-responsible for delivery of projects
- Be client-facing and build a rapport with customers
- Build, acquire and maintain product knowledge and skills
Along with the above-mentioned core responsibilities, the candidate will be required to work as a team to analyse unique business challenges, commercial needs and functional requirements such as budgeting, planning, forecasting, financial consolidation, dashboards, modelling and working closely with internal resources by combining our expert consultancy knowledge, accounting, and technical skills to guarantee effective skills transfer and business solutions
We are looking for a highly analytical, self-motivated Consultant to join our highly skilled consultancy team. We are also looking for individuals who have a passion for technology, ambition, drive and with financial background! We need people with plans and ideas who can take the initiative to continually improve the business.
Whatever your degree, you must have an appreciation of how technology is changing, and its power to revolutionise the way organisations work and behave. Curious, eager to try new things, and ready to challenge and be challenged, you will also have a flair for building rapport and solving problems.
This role provides a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative organisation.
Required Experience and Key Successful Factors:
- Experience in financial planning or consolidation solutions – preferred
- Experience implementing CPM/EPM systems – preferred
- Tagetik Experience – preferred
- Strong numerical, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- An appreciation of end-to-end financial business processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident, competent and able to communicate at all levels
- Work to targets and deadlines, with excellent organisational skills
- Work well under pressure
- Lead and motivate others
- Willingness to travel (the UK and international), as a role is very much project-based
- The ability to speak a foreign language would be a bonus
- A strong can-do attitude