Associate EPM Consultant
Salary (dependent on experience) +Pension +Healthcare +Hybrid Working
We are looking for a highly analytical, self-motivated Associate Consultant to join our highly skilled consultancy team. We are also looking for individuals who have a passion for technology, ambition, drive and with financial background! We need people with plans and ideas who can take the initiative to continually improve the business.
You would be someone who has an appreciation of how technology is changing, and its power to
revolutionise the way organisations work and behave. Curious, eager to try new things, and ready to challenge and be challenged, you will also have a flair for building rapport and solving problems.
This role provides a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative organisation.
The core responsibilities are:
- Facilitate client interactions to understand their Reporting / Analytics, Consolidation & planning requirements and prepare clear and concise document.
- Liaise with the lead consultant to Design & Implement Analytics, Planning & Reporting
solutions on SAP platforms to our client’s requirements.
- Be co-responsible for delivery of projects along with lead consultant.
- Be client facing and build a rapport with customers
- Build, acquire and maintain product skills & functional knowledge
Along with the above core responsibilities, the candidate will be required to work with the team to analyse unique business challenges, commercial needs and functional requirements such as budgeting, planning, forecasting, financial consolidation, dashboards, modelling and work closely with internal resources by combining our expert consultancy knowledge, accounting, and technical skills to guarantee effective skills transfer and business solutions. We encourage our consultants to think outside the box and come up with unique actionable solutions to client requirements.
Required Experience and Key Successful Factors:
Along with a 2:1 degree or above in Finance, you must have the following skills set:
- Strong numerical, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of financial concepts such as Accounting practices / standards, Financial
Statements, Statutory reporting, Key Financial metrics / ratios.
- Ability to work with data in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Accounting & Finance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident, competent, and able to communicate at all levels
- Work to targets and deadlines, with excellent organisational skills
- Work well under pressure
- Lead and motivate others
- Willingness to travel (the UK and possible international), as a role is a very much project based
- The ability to speak a foreign language would be a bonus
- A strong can-do attitude
- An appreciation of end-to-end financial business processes
- Experience with data modelling and one or more coding languages – preferred
- Experience on financial planning or consolidation solutions – preferred
- Experience implementing CPM/EPM systems – preferred