Business Intelligence Consultant
up to £60k pa (dependent on experience) +Healthcare (after 2 years) +Pension +Casual dress code +Cycle to work scheme +Hybrid working policy
DSCallards (Part of the Codestone Group) is looking for a talented and self-motivated Business Intelligence Consultant to join our successful and busy Delivery Services team. The key skills and experience required are in Microsoft Power BI, Power Platform, SAP BusinessObjects and related tools.
The successful candidate will help us continue to deliver first class Business Intelligence Projects working with other successful businesses based all around the UK and will be supported with ongoing development and technical training as well as an excellent package.
- Working directly with customers at their premises, remotely from home or DSCallards’ office on their Business Intelligence and Analytics Solutions.
- Communication skills to understand customers’ business requirements and source data
- Technical skills to install and configure SAP BusinessObjects and Microsoft Power BI
- Technical skills to use Microsoft and SAP business intelligence software to convert source
data into meaningful, beautiful visualisations
- Technology by its nature never stands still and neither do we. Our consultants are always
working with new releases, products and technologies
- Customers can have high priority requirements; our consultants need to respond
accordingly and be able to deliver under pressure
- We provide open and customer-specific training courses, teaching customers to use the SAP Business Objects business intelligence tools we supply. Delegates have a wide range of abilities; patience is required with the slower delegates and confidence with the stronger delegates.
Required Experience and Key Successful Factors
- Excited by new technology
- The aptitude and drive to learn quickly
- The confidence to operate outside of their comfort zone in applying new technology tobusiness situations
- The patience to explain to others
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience working with Microsoft Power BI, DAX, M and other related tools and technologies
- Firm background with at least 3 years’ experience working with and implementing SAP BusinessObjects Solutions, including Universe Design, Web Intelligence, Dashboard and Design Studio, and Crystal Reports
- Excellent Understanding of SQL databases
- Understanding of server and network concepts
- Strong spoken and written communication
- Knowledge of corporate business processes and business systemsProfessional appearance and manner
- Enjoys travelling and meeting people