Microsoft Copilot Half-Day Workshop
Realise your Microsoft Copilot AI Objectives with an exceptional customer experience
This half-day Workshop, delivered remotely by one of our experienced consultants, aims to provide a concise yet comprehensive exploration of Microsoft Copilot, ensuring participants leave with a high-level understanding of its capabilities, benefits, licensing considerations, and implementation best practices.
is our #1 priority
Our customer-first, innovation-led approach helps you to realise value throughout your AI journey.
Experienced consultants will steer your learning needs to a successful conclusion, within your time, quality and budget requirements.
Welcome and Introduction
- Introduction to the workshop objectives and agenda.
- Setting the stage for the Microsoft Copilot AI Overview.
Understanding Microsoft Copilot
Overview of Copilot Capabilities
- Unpacking the powerful features and functionalities of Microsoft Copilot.
- Illustrating how it enhances user productivity within Microsoft 365.
Benefits of Microsoft Copilot
- Exploring the direct benefits for users and businesses.
- Real-world scenarios showcasing efficiency gains and collaborative advantages.
Licensing and Implementation Considerations
- Demystifying Microsoft Copilot licensing options.
- Understanding the licensing structure and implications.
Implementation Best Practices
- Guiding participants through successful implementation strategies.
- Discussing considerations for seamless integration into Microsoft 365.
Q&A and Closing Remarks and Next Steps
- Participants engage in an open discussion, asking questions and seeking clarifications.
- Summarising key takeaways from the overview.
- Providing information on resources for continued learning.
Our Customer Success Management Service
A tried and trusted capability
to ensure project success.
Dedicated Account Manager
Assigned to you and based in the UK to ensure a fast, thorough response to your needs.
Experienced Project Manager
Confidence that risks are managed with qualified, professional management of the entire project life cycle.
Uncover opportunities for optimisation in your SAP or Microsoft systems with our certified consultants, some multi-system certified as well as Accounting credited.
Creating an exceptional customer experience
A partner that goes the extra mile
We know what it takes to get the most out of your technology landscape. We won’t let it become stagnant. We will help you drive digital growth.
How you use your technology landscape matters to us We will maximise your applications at every level
Your Account Manager is assigned from the start Supporting you on every project.
Our experienced team will respond quickly to your needs Specialist resource is assigned where required
Regular Project & Account Management meetings are scheduled Your performance, progress and success matters
all the way
Codestone is a leading member of the SAP and Microsoft partner community. Winner of the SAP EMEA North Best Performance Award, we have a great deal of experience across multiple industry sectors, delivering rapid projects alongside complex international rollouts. Our successful implementation methodology and systematic approach ensures end-to-end project success. With our dedicated focus on customer success management, we help you realise the full value from your investment.
Your customer experience is what matters. Throughout your journey, and after go-live we offer 24x7x365 SAP and IT infrastructure support, plus the industry’s broadest Cloud IT and Managed Services portfolios, to ensure you are always up and running and importantly, future-proofed.