Microsoft Power BI Presales Consultant
Up to £70,000 basic +25% performance related bonus +Healthcare +Pension +Flexible Working
The role will include:
- Blending technical excellence, with commercial acumen, working with the Sales, Product Management and Professional Services teams to craft and evolve our “Go to Market” offering for Microsoft Power BI.
- Providing technical pre-sales consultancy assistance on Power BI to the Sales team.
- Demo system preparation and maintenance.
- Attending sales meetings to include demonstrations, workshops, business analysis, high-level requirements definition, high-level systems analysis & whiteboard sessions.
- Acting as a conduit and mediator, on both a tactical and strategic level, between the sales team, product team and the pro services team to ensure the quality, relevance and accuracy of all customer facing materials i.e. presentations, proposals, quotes and ITT’s.
- Being able to consult and strategise with Board/C-Level contacts within existing clients and with new prospects.
- Being a Power BI product evangelist to ensure the sales team are “current” on all product features and benefits within their specific Lines of Business.
- Assisting with scope and services calculators.
- Assisting sales team with technical knowledge to support customer questions and handle objections from both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Running event / seminar presentations including customer webinars.
- Attending pre-sales management meetings and being responsible for delivering the actions assigned.
Working alongside both the commercial and delivery teams, the Microsoft Power BI pre-sales consultant will lead the design and implementation methodology of the Power BI solutions that Codestone take to market. You will need to have a positive ethos, confident demeanour and be able to articulate the benefits of Power BI solutions in both a technical and business value context (how and why).
The ideal candidate will be able to understand and capture a customers’ requirements and articulate the Power BI and Codestone value proposition in depth. You must be fully competent in documenting measurable objectives and strategising on the best solution available to the customer in order to achieve their business goals and objectives.
Previous MSP experience, in a senior consultancy or technical presales role is essential, along with a proven track record of pricing, planning, and deploying the Power BI platform. You should be comfortable discussing commercials with the customer and able to communicate on a technical and non-technical level.
- Power BI Certified
- Data Warehouse Design
- Data Migration
- Front End / Visualisation Design
- Able to accurately price Microsoft Power BI solutions
- Identify licensing requirements
- Advise customers in planning their data cleansing and migration
- Evangelist in Microsoft Power Platform solutions and therefore able to keep up with all the latest trends and emerging technologies
- Identify business opportunities to assist in developing them into products
- Proficient in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) in planning, designing and delivering solutions
- Assisting in the creation of commercial documentation around the customer needs (Scope of Works, Tenders, Quotes and Budget proposals)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate on a technical and non-technical level
- Microsoft Azure Platform
- Microsoft 365 (AIP, DLP, Intune, CloudApp Discovery, Identity Solutions, Security Solutions, IaaS, PaaS, etc)
- Networking, Comms & Security
- Application modernization
- Experience with integrating a customer’s IT environment with SAP
Qualifications and Certifications
Minimum GCSE or equivalent Maths and English – grade C or above